Private Group Tours
Private Group Tour Information
Our Private Tours are a great way to share our experience with just your group!
- Private Tours are offered on a limited basis due to our company size and tour guide availability.
- Our private group tours are the same experience as our public tours, just in a private setting. This means that the tour duration cannot be changed or shortened.
- All logistical details shall be agreed upon prior to the event date by the private group tour organizer and Chow Down Charleston Food Tours. We prefer at least TWO WEEKS notice prior to any possible private event.
- We run our private group tours rain or shine.
Private Group Tour Pricing
- Private tour pricing is based on the overall group size and number of
tour guides required for the event as determined by the City of Charleston.
- All private group tours are sold on a flat fee basis.
- Downtown’s Local Flavors Tour
- 1-9 Guests = $550
- Culinary History Walking Tour
- 1-8 Guests = $240
- 9-15 Guests = $450
- 16-20 Guests = $600
- 21-25 Guests = $750
- 26-30 Guests = $900
- 31-35 Guests = $1050
- 36-40 Guests = $1200
- Private tours set up LESS than 15 days prior to the agreed upon date require payment in full to hold a specific date and time slot.
- Private tours set up MORE than 15 days prior to the agreed upon date require a 50% non-refundable deposit based on the estimated group size in order to hold the date and time slot.
- Deposits will be applied to the final bill, which is due 2 weeks prior to the event date.
- Please provide final group numbers at least 2 weeks prior to event date in order to correctly update your final invoice.
- No refunds or exchanges are given for no-shows or cancellations.
Still Have Questions?
How to get started
The first step in booking your private tour is to complete the Private Tour Group Request From to the right. A representative from Chow Down Charleston Food Tours will contact the group tour organizer within one to two business days of receiving this form.