Downtown’s Local Flavors Tour
Indulge in the wide variety of delicious local foods and rich history that only Charleston can offer!
Three hours | Covers 1.4 miles | 9 person capacity
11 a.m. – Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
Chow Down Charleston Highlights
- Six different tasting locations allow you to explore a wide variety of delicious flavors!
- Enjoy Lowcountry classics and more as we dine in local delis, cafés, and specialty food stores.
- We start in the heart of downtown, and set off to explore the culinary scene off the beaten path.
- In between each tasting location, our licensed tour guides offer historical and architectural commentary to showcase all of Charleston!
Our tours offer a set tasting menu. Substitutions may be available for some allergies when reported at ticket checkout. Contact us with questions/concerns.
Tasting Locations: *subject to change without notice
- Brown Dog Deli Est. 2012
- Local Gourmet Deli
- Gaulart & Maliclet Fast & French Est. 1984
- French Café
- Queen Street Grocery Est. 1922
- Old Fashioned Corner Store & Café
- Kitchen 208 Est. 2013
- American Cuisine
- Lowcountry Olive Oil Est. 2011
- Gourmet Olive Oil/Balsamic Vinegar
- Christophe Artisan Chocolatier Est. 2009
- Artisan Chocolatier-Pâtissier